Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hiyum Portin-Ei Portin

To start with,my first impression about HUM014 is "Wat Da!"..What's the relation of literature to English??Oh cmon..hahaha..But as time goes by I appreciated it slowly..slowly....XD

A14 will not be complete with the ff people:

Ma'am Eduarte-"The Professor" always early..(sip sip)..hahaha

Me!-who else?xempre klangan nnd2 ung bida..haha.."FATHER BOYSCOUT"

Jordan-ang dakilang technical support ng Muchacha group..kadalasan ay late..YEAH!

Master Alex-my neighbor in Farmville(a facebook game)..always asking me to play DOTA..but I always have insufficient fund..haha..master gift q!

Lea-the one who encourages us to go to class..Magiting..

Andro-"Bugoy(kamuka eh)" "Were pay you"

Lee Mark-ang dinadarag sa classroom..so small,easy to bully..

Justin-npgkkmalng c Rhobert..Maharot..Underdog..haha..

Rhobert-ninja..moderately absent..

Noel-YEAH! "As you wisssssssss"

Aldrin-Babs..boy headset..moderately late..hahaha

Mheriz-tarsier!! bossing sa classroom..bully ...The one who was slapped by Jolo..OUCH!

Jolo-"The Slapper" also "Best Actor"

Blanch-Fill in the Blanch..haha..

Abie-hmmmm...hingian ng paper..ngng kagrupm8...kklase sa SS..thmik..pro sa jip,OMG..hahah

Meg and Dom-kasama sa kulitan pg my joke time..Talino nla..

Lara-"Best Actress"..The Mistress..Go Lara!haha..

Jenny-The Late Queen..class starts at 9:00 always..

Mac-lupet mag design..haha...

Ate Ezrha-Ezrha Rice..haha..peace..

The Others-d cla mxado kclose eh..heheh..sori..=)



I really like the part where we were assigned to make tanagas.My tanaga caught attention of Ma'am Joy.WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!Its because my tanaga is so cheesy..Kilig...Ayiyiyiy...I also liked the part when we had a play..We all made them laugh,so many bloopers even in the actual presentation.We eventually got an award: "Best in Comic Relief"..GO Justice League!Awooo!


Haaaayyyy...Im about to end my blog..To make it short,THANK YOU for all the memories we had in 3 months in HUM014..Sana mgkklasm8 ulit tau(sa ibang course naman wag sna ulit HUM014..ayayayayay!=3

No comments:

Post a Comment